What data do we collect?
3Pulse.com collects the following data:
- During registration on the website User enters his login, email and password (or with the User's permission we get them (except password) automatically from social network - Facebook) with the help of which User registers on the website. Further while completing his profile User can specify his name, surname, location, date of birth, sex, add his photo and add other information which he considers necessary. If registration was made through the social network Facebook, User’s name, surname, gender, avatar and email address are got automatically if User granted us a permission to get them.
- The content, communications and other information you provide when you use the Service, including when you sign up for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provide (such as metadata), such as the location of a photo or the date a file was created. We are also collect your current location and your IP address.
- Content, communications and information that other people provide when they use the Service. This can include information about you, such as when they share or comment on a photo of you or send a message to you.
- All communications with other users of the Service.
- While using different website's services User can mark the countries, cities and sights he has visited and add the places he wants to visit to his Wishlist.
- While using PRO features User can add the dates on which counties, cities and sights were visited.
- With User's permission we can get additional data from Facebook (friends list, photos, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online via email or your Facebook account.
- Voluntarily complete profile.
- Add your visited places or places you wish to visit.
- Upload or import your photos.
- Give 3Pulse.com permission to track your location or add your location yourself.
- Use or view our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3Pulse.com may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Facebook Social Network when you sign up through it or give your permission to get additional data from it.
How do we use your personal data?
We can use your personal data which we get during your registration in order to:
- Make your interaction with the website more personalized and help you see the content which is more interesting and relevant to you.
- Improve our website and make it more interesting, convenient and useful for you.
- Give you the opportunity to rate and add your reviews of the countries, cities and sights you have visited.
- Inform you about our updates, interesting journal posts, questions about the places you have visited and so on.
We also display your personal data (except your email address) on the website pages, including the time of your last visit.
How can you delete your personal data from 3Pulse.com?
There are a few ways to delete your personal data from 3Pulse.com:
- By clicking the "Delete" button in the "Remove account" section on your account settings page (you have to be logged in on 3Pulse.com to get to your settings page)
- By making the special request while deleting 3Pulse.com app on Facebook.
- You can also make a request to email@example.com
Cookies and Local storage usage
Cookies - are small files which the website sends to your computer through your web-browser (if you allow that), which help the website to recognize your browser and to save certain information.
Local storage - is the local storage of your browser where we can write, read and delete certain data.
- Remember your preferences based on your previous or current activity on the website which helps us to provide you the most relevant content.
- Avoid you from signing in every time you visit our website. We save the information in cookies file, which is stored in your browser for 90 days from your last visit.
- Show you the most relevant advertisements.
- Get the statistics of user's visits.
Transfer of information to third parties
We don't sell or in any other way transfer your personal data to third parties, except for our website's hosting.
3Pulse.com gives you the opportunity to use the services of our partners. They may have their own systems tracking your behavior on our website. They all have their own Privacy Policies so we are not responsible for the content and actions of these partner sites. But we are doing our best to carefully select our partners and are grateful for your feedback about our partner sites.
Email and push notifications: 3Pulse.com is very concerned about your privacy and we will never provide your email address to a third party without your explicit permission, as detailed in the "Transfer of information to third parties" section below. 3Pulse.com may send out emails with 3Pulse-related news, products, offers, surveys, or promotions. You may also receive emails and/or push notifications from 3Pulse.com, which inform you of actions (e.g. “new achievements”) that have been performed on the site. We send these notifications to you based on receiving your consent. If you do not want to receive email from us, please visit the “Notification settings” section of your User Settings and/or follow the “unsubscribe” link contained in each email message. To unsubscribe from push notifications, please visit the “Push notifications” section of your User Settings on the app. However, please note that in all cases you will continue to receive all system emails (e.g. those regarding forgotten user passwords) and legal notices (e.g. updates to our policies) from us unless you terminate your registration.
Last modified: 04.10.2021